Sunday 9 October 2011

Noble Victories set!

Black & White: Noble Victories set information confirmed!
Confirmed release date: 16th November 2011

Just as we're adjusting ourselves to Emerging Powers, a new set is coming soon! There have been rumours of this set (and there are even rumours of a set after Noble Victories now! But I'll cover that in another blog post) and now the set is on the Pokémon official website, so we know the set's a-go-go! I'm especially loving this set already, as it has many of my favourite Pokémon from Black & White, and ones I've used in the game. And, as always, they've introduced something new - the first ultra rare trainer card! (And code cards, first introduced in Emerging Powers). I managed to find a loada' information about the set on Bulbapedia and PokéBeach, including a Japanese version of the card (right), but let's remember we can't rely this is what it actually looks like!

Booster Packs
So, let's check out the pack designs! These are confirmed on the official Pokémon site, and they have Victini, Kyurem, Hydreigon and Druddigon. (See below for the designs).
I've left this blog a little late because (not only did I forget! xD ) we have more stuff confirmed than we would have done the early days the set itself was confirmed. So, we've got a lot more of the less seen Pokémon from this Black & White set, and I find this more exciting. The reason being is because, as a Pokémon Black & White gamer, I've been across many of these Pokémon and actually they are my strongest. Druddigon, for example, is one of my strongest and favourite, along with Deino, Mienfoo, and various others.

Promotional packs & Theme Decks
Anyways, quit me rambling (as always!) and we'll take a look at the promotional packs such as the blisters and theme decks. As far as I can gather, only 2 theme decks and blisters have been released so far.

 So, firstly we have the theme decks, which are Escavalier and Accelgor. As far as I can find, no information regarding card lists and such for these theme decks have been released yet, and as you will know, theme decks usually have two types. So, I can only gather one type for each deck by the holo cards shown. The Escavalier deck is Steel (+ unknown type), and the Accelgor is Grass (+ unknown type). Of course, these theme decks will come with the usual coin, 60 cards, playmat, rules, checklist, damage counters, and a code card.

Next is the blister pack, which comes with 3 Noble Victories boosters, a sampling pack (of Noble Victories I think, however since it also includes, supposedly, 3 Noble Victories boosters, I find this a little strange. So it may be likely that the boosters are not Noble Victories or it's a sampling pack for yet another upcoming set.) a promo card (Axew, Litwick or Scraggy) and a Victini coin.

So, that's as much as known so far, and I'll post more when I know more! Also, as mentioned at the beginning of this post, there is rumours for a new set, that I found on Bulbapedia, so I may post something about that in a couple of weeks, once there's a little more known.
Stay tuned for an opening being posted this week (not Emerging Powers as promised, sorry!!), and hpoefully an Emerging Powers opening in 2-3 weeks!

Thanks for reading, Poké friends!
Credits & Disclaimer
'N' ultra rare Japanese card art and information from Bulbapedia.com, not confirmed as far as I'm aware. Booster packs art from Pokémon.com, and confirmed. Theme decks and blister packs art and information from PokéBeach.com, again, not confirmed as far as I'm aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment