Sunday 30 October 2011

PokéBeach releases Noble Victories card scans!!

The Noble Victories pre release events have been happening throughout the weekend - and woah do I wish I'd gone! xD (I haven't participated in any tournaments or anything yet, as I feel I haven't got enough experience with the TCG yet, nor the right cards to create a good deck with). So, as with every pre release, you're lucky enough to get a few booster packs of the upcoming set. In this case, Noble Victories! So, thanks to the lovely pre release attenders, and members of PokéBeach, we have all but one (Cobalion full art #100) cards scans! Check out the link to PokéBeach to check them out:

http://pokebeach.com/2011/10/90-noble-victories-scans


So, they're missing the Cobalion full art (see right), but I managed to find the Japanese version on SixPrizes.com, and it looks pretty neat!

From the card scans PokéBeach gave us, it reveals a whole lot of things about Noble Victories, such as how many holos, etc. I think I can just about gather these from the images... though I may be wrong about some and miss some out. I'll list everything below, if you find anything else let me know! (Lolage, that rhymes! xD);

Key:
Grass Fire Water Lightning Psychic Fighting Dark Steel Normal Trainer-Supporter

11 Holos:
  • Leavanny
  • Virizion
  • Victini
  • Kyurem
  • Eelektross
  • Victini
  • Terrakion
  • Landorus
  • Hydreigon
  • Cobalion 
  • Haxorus

5 Full Arts:
  • Virizion
  • Fire Victini
  • Terrakion 
  • N
  • Cobalion

1 Secret Rare:
  • Meowth
So, the set's looking really, really nice! And, unlike the past Black& White sets where we had 2, we have not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5 full arts!! The whole set has 101 cards, and the reverse patterns seem to be continuing from Emerging Powers, with the energy symbols. So, I reckon that's all the news we'll be getting for Noble Victories 'til it comes out (apart from the English version of the Cobalion full art, maybe?). Can you believe it's less than a month away!? I certainly can't wait!

So, thanks for reading, but before I go, check out my recent vid of me opening a Super Snivy Box and one or two extras! I also really need your feedback; I used 2 cameras during the video and need to know whichh one you think I should use. The first one I used is 720p, but it doesn't have a close up mode which is pretty annyoing. However the one that does have close up mode is 360p (or 480p? Not sure...) and I'm at a loss as to which one to use... so yeah, vote on my poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment